Ohio Real Estate Title Company Rolls Out Customer Bill of Rights for Real Estate Closings
January 31, 2008
Cincinnnati, OH -- Ohio Title Company, Grandview Title (www.GrandviewTitle.com) a Cincinnati, Ohio Real Estate Title Insurance Company which provides real estate closing and title insurance services for customers and clients in Ohio and Kentucky announced today that it has created a Customer Bill of Rights for all of its real estate title services. By choosing this woman-owned Cincinnati based Ohio Real Estate Title and Kentucky Title Services Company, clients are guaranteed top quality service for all their real estate closing needs by providing a level of personal attention rarely seen in the real estate title services industry.
Adhering to their slogan of "Consider It Closed", the Ohio and Kentucky Title Services company (www.GrandviewTitle.com) guarantees unparalleled customer service and attention to detail. By not only educating the consumer, having constant open communications provides a level of comfort not seen within any segment of the real estate market.
Grandview Title Services works with a broad number range of clients including:
- The everyday consumer buying a new home.
- Businesses looking to grow and expand their operations.
- Realtors with knowledge of competing title companies with poor reputations.
- Governmental agencies at the Federal, State, and Local levels.
- Mortgage brokers or Lenders from basic residential purchases to a myriad of investment grade transactions.
- Title Searches of current or previous owners up to the last 40 years.
- All types of residential and commercial closings ranging from the first time home buyer to investment grade condominium developments.
- Title insurance for any potential hidden title defects including falsified documentation of purposeful or mistaken natures, incorrectly distributed assets from wills or trusts, or even forged real estate documents (deeds, mortgages, etc.)
- Qualified Intermediaries for 1031 tax exchanges or so called like-kind exchanges
Source: Grand View Title Services