Palmetto Land Title Association Announces New Officers, Board Members
|May 8, 2012
The Palmetto Land Title Association (PLTA) elected new officers and directors on April 20 during its 2012 Spring Convention at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center.
The following officers were elected to a one year term:
Newly elected board members include:
- President: Martha McConnell, Chicago Title Insurance Co.
- President-Elect: Brian C. Bonner, Nexsen Pruet, LLC
- Treasurer: Clinton J. Yarborough, WFG Title Insurance Co.
- Secretary: M. Derek Gillis, Epting & Gillis, LLC.
- Jay Moseley, Stewart Title Guaranty Co.
- Gregory S. Brickle, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Co.
- Robert C. Clawson, Law Offices of Robert C. Clawson
- Jennifer W. Rubin, Rogers Townsend & Thomas, PC
- Jennifer S. Isgett, Old Republic National Title Insurance Co.