Register Now for ALTA Annual Convention
June 24, 2010
Whether you are looking for learning and networking opportunities, or you simply want to relax and kick back, ALTA's 2010 Annual Convention , which will be held Oct. 13-16 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, has a diverse schedule that will appease all needs. Whether you are a title agent, escrow officer, attorney, operations manager, owner or underwriter, the agenda has something for everyone.
The market is showing signs of recovery, so don't miss the opportunity to position your company for success by experiencing in-depth program tracks that offer insight on growth strategies, industry trends, how to improve operations and the changing regulatory environment. If that's not your flavor, San Diego's warm climate coupled with 70 miles of lush beaches should tempt your desires.
Here's a quick look at what you can experience at this year's Annual Convention:
- Compliance and Legal Professional Development Sessions
- Title Operation Professional Development Sessions
- Owner/Manager Professional Development Sessions
- Sales and Marketing Professional Development Sessions
- Discussion Forums
- First-Time Convention Attendee and New Member Mixer
- Ice-Breaker Reception and Grand Opening of Exhibit Showcase
- Reception and Closing Dinner on the USS Midway
- Rimmed with 70 miles of beaches
- Famed for the best climate in the United States
- You can enjoy coastal, mountain and desert environments all in the space of one day
- A San Diego City Tour to help you get acclimated
- A VIP tour of the famed San Diego Zoo
- A fun tour riding Segways past the USS Midway and up through Balboa Park
- An America's Cup sailing adventure on actual IACC racing boats
ALTA is currently finalizing professional development sessions.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.