SureClose iPhone App Introduced
May 13, 2010
PropertyInfo Corp., a Stewart company, announced that an iPhone application for its SureClose online transaction management system is now available. With the SureClose iPhone app, customers can view up-to-date transactional data, documents, tasks and contacts within the transaction to enhance and provide transparency in the closing process.
"We are pleased to offer the iPhone application for our customers," said Tom Groom, CTO, SVP real estate segment of PropertyInfo. "A growing number of our customers are conducting business online and remotely. With our iPhone application, real estate agents and brokers can truly conduct their business anywhere, at any time – whenever and wherever their customers need them to."
SureClose is an online transaction management platform for real estate, closing and mortgage. Customers can now access all their transaction information through the iPhone mobile device. With this free application customers can:
- View a list of all current files and documents
- See a summary of each transaction
- View and share documents via email
- Check task status to stay up-to-date
- Keep in touch with the contacts in each file
- A real estate, closing, or other professional using SureClose or Stewart Online
- Another professional party to a transaction who has been invited into SureClose or Stewart Online
- A homebuyer or seller whose transaction is being run through SureClose or Stewart Online
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.