Old Republic Announces Senior Management Appointments
May 22, 2006
CHICAGO, -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today announced that its Board of Directors had
approved the following senior management appointments effective July 1, 2006:
-- James A. Kellogg, 54, currently President of the Old Republic General Insurance Group, has been appointed to President and Chief Operating Officer of the Corporation. In this position he becomes the fifth president in Old Republic's 83-year history, succeeding Al Zucaro, 67, who continues as the Corporation's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. -- R. Scott Rager, 57, currently Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Old Republic's Great West Casualty Company operating subsidiary, has been elevated to President and Chief Operating Officer of the Old Republic General Insurance Group, succeeding Jim Kellogg. Additionally, Scott Rager was named to the new position of Senior Vice President-Administration and Planning of the Corporation.
In addition to these new responsibilities, Scott Rager will join Old Republic's Office of the Chief Executive Officer which, as a result, will consist of:
- Jim Kellogg (54), President & Chief Operating Officer
- Chris Nard (42), Senior Vice President-Mortgage.
- Spencer LeRoy (60), Guaranty Senior Vice President, General Counsel & Secretary
- Scott Rager (57), Senior Vice President-General
- Karl Mueller (46), Senior Vice President
- Rande Yeager (57), & Chief Financial Officer Senior Vice President-Title Insurance
- Al Zucaro (67), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Source: Old Republic