MISMO 2008-09 Governance Committee Elected
January 22, 2008
The 2008-2009 Governance Committee has been elected. MISMO extends its thanks to all of you who participated in this year's Governance Committee election process as nominators, nominees, or voters.
The results of the election are as follows:
- GSE-Freddie Mac (Ted Adams);
- Lender-Quicken Loans (Patrick Hartford);
- Origination-Dynatek (Todd Luhtanen);
- Service Provider-First American Real Estate Services (Tom Payne);
- Servicing Technology-Fidelity National Information Services (Randy Gillis);
- Technology Vendor-Dexma, Inc. (Gretchen Peterson); Credit Reporting-Equifax (Paul Wills);
- Commercial Primary Market Participant-Midland Loan Services, Inc. (Bob Wright);
- Commercial Secondary Market Investor-Babson Capital Management (Joanne Denver);
At Large Representatives-
- MERS (Dan McLaughlin) 2-year term,
- Mortgage Cadence (Gabe Minton) 1-year term.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.