Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs to Conduct Three Days of Hearings on "Regulatory Reform of the Housing Government-Sponsored Enterprises"
April 14, 2005
- Mr. David Hayes , Chairman, Independent Community Bankers of America
- Mr. Al Mansell , President, National Association of Realtors
- Mr. William A. Longbrake , Vice Chair, Washington Mutual Incorporated
- Mr. Jerry Howard , CEO, National Association of Home Builders
- Mr. Marc Savitt , on behalf of, National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Mr. Harry P. Doherty , Vice Chairman of the Board, Independence Community Bank Corp.
- Mr. Michael F. Petrie , Chairman, Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Ms. Nancy Andrews , President and CEO, Low Income Investment Fund
- Mr. Ray Christman , President, Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta
- Mr. Richard F. Syron , Chairman and CEO, Freddie Mac
- Mr. Daniel H. Mudd , Interim CEO, Fannie Mae
- Honorable Armando Falcon , Jr., Director, Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight - Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Dr. Douglas Holtz-Eakin , Director, Congressional Budget Office
- Honorable David M. Walker , Comptroller General of the United States
- Honorable Ronald A. Rosenfeld , Chairman, Federal Housing Finance Board
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.