House Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Holds Hearing on H.R. 3995, the Housing Affordability for America Act of 2002
April 24, 2002
Below Are Links to Testimony Submitted By the Witnesses:
- Opening Statement of Full Committee Chairman Michael G. Oxley
- Opening Statement of Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones
- Telissa Dowling, President, Resident Advisory Board, New Jersey Department of Community Affairs on behalf of the National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Kevin E. Marchman, Executive Director, National Organization of African Americans in Housing, Washington, D.C.
- Hans Dekker, Baton Rouge Area Foundation, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Terri Hamilton Brown, Executive Director, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority, Cleveland, Ohio
- Harry A. Byrd, Jr., Principal, The Harkin Group, Huntersville, North Carolina
- Thomas Slemmer, President, National Church Residences, Columbus, Ohio on behalf of American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Andrew Sperling, Deputy Executive Director, National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, Arlington, Virginia; Consortium for Citizens With Disabilities Housing Task Force
- Maureen Friar, Executive Director, Supportive Housing Network of New York, in her capacity as Advisory Committee Member of the National Alliance to End Homelessness, Washington, D.C.
- Roy Ziegler, former Director of New Jersey Department of Community Affairs, on behalf of National Leased Housing Association, Washington, D.C.
- Gary Eisenman, Executive Vice President, Related Capital Company on behalf of the National Multi-Housing Council, Washington, D.C.
Submitted for the Record:
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.