The purpose and scope of work of this council is to:
- Assist the Association officers and staff in analyzing any accounting matters that might affect the title insurance industry
- Work with the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners toward developing uniform accounting practices and procedures.
- Work towards improving the NAIC title insurance blank so that it becomes a more efficient vehicle for portraying title industry statutory financial activity.
- Review all accounting practices and procedures used by Association members.
- Maintain liaison with other trade association accounting groups.
Tim RodgersVice President - SEC & Statutory Reporting
Investors Title Insurance Company
Chapel Hill, NC
FNF Family of Companies
Brian K. GlazeSVP - Corporate Controller
Stewart Title Guaranty Company
Katie HershVP, Strategic Finance & Analytics
Chris HiebertSenior VP/Chief Accounting Officer
Old Republic National Title Ins. Co.
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
John P MegnaVP, Regulatory Reporting
First American Title Insurance Co
Santa Ana, CA
Vista Title and Escrow, LLC
Brian T Teel CPACEO and President
Investment Title, LLC
Steve GottheimGeneral Counsel
American Land Title Association