The Female Vision: Women's Real Power at Work – LTI Seminar/Webinar May 25
May 17, 2010
The current reality of a team-based, service-oriented, and interconnected global business environment requires the skills that the female vision brings to the table. The payoff to smart organizations in terms of creativity, strategic insight, and the ability to engage and inspire diverse talents is game-changing.
In this interactive 90-minute seminar, participants will:
- Redefine and articulate what women have to offer the world and the organization
- Obtain a fresh and actionable perspective to leverage women's best talents
- Understand how the female vision provides vital clues about relationships, shifting markets and potential conflicts
- Learn how women's focus on the quality of day-to-day experience rather than abstract measures of achievement can restore balance to a 24/7 workplace
- Gain insights into how women's penchant for viewing work in a larger social context can reinvigorate employee engagement at a profound and authentic level
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.