"The Female Vision:
Women's Real Power at Work"
Women see the world through a distinctive lens. What they see is defined by what they notice, what they value, and how they connect the dots. That female vision constitutes women's most powerful asset in the workplace, a capacity that women and organizations can and must use to strong advantage.
From Sally Helgesen, the author of the landmark work, The Female Advantage, and Julie Johnson, a thought leader in the field of executive coaching, comes a brilliant and strongly argued new book. Drawing on multiple strands of research, including their own Satisfaction Profile survey, Helgesen and Johnson offer a fresh and even startling perspective on the true value that women bring to work.
In this premiere webinar event, we invite you to join them in conversation and discuss their research, findings and strategies to learn how to engage, energize and support the talented women in your organization.
The extraordinary power of the female vision has been overlooked because it is countercultural in most organizations and its benefits can be hard to measure in conventional ways . But as Helgesen and Johnson make clear, the current reality of a team-based, service-oriented, and interconnected global business environment requires precisely those skills that the female vision brings to the table. The payoff to smart organizations in terms of creativity, strategic insight, and the ability to engage and inspire diverse talents is game-changing.
You Will Learn How To:
In this interactive 90-minute dialogue, participants will:
- Gain groundbreaking new insights from the author of The Female Advantage.
- Redefine and articulate what women have to offer the world and the organization.
- Obtain a fresh and actionable perspective to leverage women's best talents.
- Understand how the female vision provides vital clues about relationships, shifting markets and potential conflicts.
- Learn how women's focus on the quality of day-to-day experience rather than abstract measures of achievement can restore balance to a 24/7 workplace.
- Gain insights into how women's penchant for viewing work in a larger social context can reinvigorate employee engagement at a profound and authentic level.
Date and Time of the Event:
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
||US Eastern time
|12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
||US Central time
|11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
||US Mountain time
|10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
||US Pacific time
Live event - per registered site: $299.00
Live event + Audio CD Recording: $349.00
All registrants receive a FREE copy of Sally Helgesen's and Julie Johnson's soon-to-be published book, The Female Vision: Women's Real Power at Work.
KRM 100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with this web conference,
just request a full refund of your participation fee-no questions asked.
ALTA® Telephone Seminars Are a Great Deal! Here's Why:
- Learn without leaving your office - no travel required.
- Invite as many colleagues or clients as you want - fee covers entire site, 1 phone.
- No long distance charges.
- Dialing-in instructions sent to you by KRM Information Services, Inc.
- Printed materials via e-mail sent no later than the morning of the seminar.
What Does the Registration Fee Include?
- One telephone connection
- Program materials
- Q&A session - time permitting