Publications & Products
ALTA offers a wide range of publications and products to help members succeed in the marketplace. Below is a review of many of the items available. A login is required for all purchases and subscriptions. To receive login information, you can create an account online, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-787-2582.
Purchase a subscription to an ALTA publication or search for products in the ALTA Online Store.
- Policy Forms: Access to the ALTA collection of forms and related documents, including the Minimum Standard Detail Requirements for ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys.
- TitleNews Archive: Download previous editions of ALTA's monthly magazine.
- Title & Escrow Claims Guide 2015: The guide's 1,400 pages are packed full of practical analysis that is valuable for underwriters, agents, examiners, managers and training supervisors and is the favored research tool for land title industry claim administrators and retained counsel.
- The Title Insurance Law Newsletter: The newsletter reports on cases addressing title insurance coverage, class actions and regulatory enforcement, escrow and closing duties, agent/underwriter disputes, conveyancing law, and RESPA and TILA compliance and violations.
- Abstracter and Title Agent Operations Survey: A nationwide survey evaluating the current status and operations of the industry at the agent and abstracter level.
- Title Insurance Regulatory Survey: Details on state laws relating to the licensing and operating requirements of title insurers, title agents, abstracters, and escrow and closing agents.
- ALTA Office Security and Privacy Guidelines Booklet: This document provides guidance on how to protect sensitive customer and company information and should be considered as your company develops office security and privacy policies.
- Standard Procedures and Controls for the Title Industry: This guide will help you set up your operation and comply with audit standards. These guidelines will help improve the title industry by imposing consistent and fair standards against which every company is measured.
- ALTA’s Land Title Institute videos: Training videos to educate your employees about the land title industry.
- Correspondence Courses: Education courses you can take online and receive education credit.
- Title Triumph Board Game: A team-building experience for your entire staff.