Hire Smart: How to Find Good People in a Bad Economy - LTI Seminar/Webinar March 26
March 24, 2010
Rely on LTI
In the current economy, filling a job opening should be a breeze. You're probably receiving hundreds of resumes for every job opening. After all, it's a buyer's market and you have your pick of highly qualified candidates, right?
Join this seminar and determine which skills and experience are truly critical to the job.
- What is the quickest way to get the information you need out of an applicant?
- How can you ensure a job candidate is answering your questions honestly?
- What are the most common hiring mistakes, how many are you making, and how can you avoid them?
- How can you be confident the applicant you select will be successful 95% of the time?
- How do you determine whether a resume is legitimate - or the applicant's qualifications have been exaggerated?
- What's the best way to decide between two seemingly qualified candidates, and how can you be confident you made the best choice?
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.