Old Republic Makes Exec Changes
December 10, 2009
Old Republic International Corp. has made several executive changes in its title insurance segment that take effect July 1, 2010.
Mark Bilbrey was appointed president of the Old Republic Title Companies. He succeeds Rande Yeager who retains his responsibilities as chairman and chief executive officer. Both continue in the title segment's Office of the Chief Executive Officer (OCEO), which is being enlarged from its eight member configuration with the appointment of Cheryl A. Jones, executive vice president - Human Resources & Communications, and Charles Kovaleski, executive vice president of Old Republic National Title Insurance Co. and president of the Attorneys Title Division. The Title Group's OCEO will therefore consist of the following individuals:
- Mark Bilbrey, President, Title Insurance Companies
- Mark Budzinski, Executive Vice President and General Counsel
- Robert Chapman, Executive Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Patrick Connor, Executive Vice President, National Services Group
- Gary Horn, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Cheryl Jones, Executive Vice President - Human Resources
- Charles Kovaleski, Executive Vice President
- R. Wayne Shupe, President - Western Title Operations
- Stephen Wilson, Vice Chairman
- Rande Yeager, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.