You CAN Measure Social Media: True Tales from the Social Media Measurement Trenches – LTI Seminar August 19
August 17, 2009
Are you interested in generating new business through the use of social media? Are you "Tweeting" or do you have a company Facebook page? It seems like every company is using or, is considering the use of social media in order to generate new sales. The biggest question still looming for businesses is - How do you measure the return on your recently implemented social media strategy? Join ALTA/LTI for this telephone seminar about social media and data collection. Learn about:
- Old rules, new rulers - how to apply what you already know to the new world of metrics;
- Lessons learned from failures and successes - the challenge of collection and the importance of consistency in coding and definitions;
- Establishing standards across channels from Flickr and YouTube to Facebook;
- Newly created benchmarks that anyone can use;
- Putting the data to work and continuously improving your programs;
- Integrating social media with traditional media measurement programs.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.