Hear Motivational and Leadership Guru Darryl Turner Offer Insight into Growing Your Business
If you are looking for a no-holds-barred discussion on business challenges facing title agents and abstracters, you will want to attend ALTA’s final Agents and Abstracters Forum of 2011, which will be held Sept. 18 at the Embassy Suites at Baltimore Washington International Airport.
Highlighting the conversation will be Darryl Turner, CEO of the Darryl Turner Corp., who will provide a motivational presentation on management and discuss how you should approach growing your business.
Click here to get a glimpse of Turner's motivational presentation on sales, management and leadership.
For a low $50 registration fee to cover meals, the roundtable discussion provides an opportunity for agents and abstracters to meet with peers and freely exchange ideas, experience and opinions on issues that impact operations of similar size.
Here’s a list of topics that were discussed during past Forums:
- Competition in the marketplace
- Impact of foreclosure documentation issues on search and curative efforts
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and plans to simplify mortgage disclosures
- Generating business in a small market
- The use of social media to enhance sales and marketing efforts
- Should I be doing more with e-recording and going paperless?
- Technology concerns: Do you need an upgrade?
- NAIC data call for title agents
- Impact of cancelled orders on profits
- Human resource issues, such as rising cost of health insurance
These are just some of the topics that may be discussed. Attendees should feel free to bring up any topic they wish to discuss.
There will be a "pay for your own" group dinner on site at the hotel on Saturday, Sept. 17. The day will begin at 8:30 a.m. Sunday with a continental breakfast and the meeting will start at 9 a.m., with a working lunch, concluding at 4 p.m.
Business casual attire is appropriate for these meetings.