The upcoming Large Agents Meeting provides an unparalleled opportunity for large independent agents to meet with your peers and freely exchange ideas, experiences and opinions on issues that affect your business today. The agenda is developed by title agents, for title agents. The discussion flows freely since there are only independent agents in attendance.
This year's meeting will be July 14 – 16 at the Hilton Burlington, located in Burlington, VT.
Come and join in the discussion of major issues of the day that affect ALTA Members. As always, spouses/guests are most welcome.
A block of sleeping rooms has been reserved at the Hilton at a rate of $ 189.00 per night (not including room taxes and fees). To make your reservations, call 1-800-445-8667 and mention the AMERICAN LAND TITLE ASSOCIATION or book your room online. ALTA's room block is protected until June 14, 2013 so make your room reservations as soon as possible. After that date, rooms will be reserved based solely on availability, and we cannot guarantee this excellent rate. The hotel offers self parking for $10.00 per day with in/out privileges.
The conference will begin on Monday, July 15 at 8:30 a.m. with a continental breakfast. A group lunch will take place from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. Dinner will also be planned for that evening. Tuesday, June 16 we will start with a continental breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and the meeting will run from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon. A more detailed agenda is below.
The hotel is located 15 minutes from the Burlington International Airport.
Burlington is a very compact city with ease of walking, a car won’t be necessary for this meeting. If you do choose to rent a car, the official car rental company for this meeting is Avis. To make reservations, call 800-331-1600 and refer to the ALTA discount number D833367 or visit the Avis web site (www.avis.com/ ) and enter the code.
Taxi’s are readily available, an average fare ranges from $10.00 to $15.00 per way. The hotel supplies a courtesy bus, upon request. To book a courtesy bus, please call the hotel directly at 802-658-6500.
The Registration fee for the Large Agents Meeting is $450 for agent attendees and $275 for spouses or guests. You can register for the Large Agents Meeting on the ALTA's Web site or download the registration form.
You will find instructions on how to register below. Each primary attendee must be registered separately; one person cannot register another from the same company. Only guests can be added to a primary registrant's registration.
- Go to www.alta.org
- Sign in with your member ID and your password at the top of the page. Your password is initially set to the first three letters of your last name (the first letter of the last name is capitalized) followed by your member id. If you need your member id number, please call Lauren Dollerschell at 800-787-ALTA to get your number. (Example: if your number is 0099999, enter that as your login name. Your password will be entered as the first three letters of your last name and followed by your member id, i.e., Ham0099999.)
- Place your mouse over “Meetings” and choose "Register for a Meeting" in the drop down menu and look for 2013 July Title Agents Executives Conference.
- Click on 2013 July Title Agents Executives Conference, and then on Register Now. Sign up for events you wish to attend and indicate the number of tickets needed. PLEASE NOTE: Even though it says tickets, you will not receive tickets to the event.
- Click on Continue with Registration. Now you can check your information and update if necessary. If you have a guest attending, please enter them too.
- Click on Complete Registration and continue with Checkout verifying your e-mail address and phone number. You should receive an e-mail confirmation for your registration. Print this page for your records.
- If you have questions or problems, please call Lauren Dollerschell at 800-787-ALTA or email her at email@example.com
If you must cancel ALTA requires a minimum of five days business days' notice of cancellation. There will be no refunds after July 8, 2013.