Be the Go-To Source for the Latest Industry Information and Trends
Attending ALTA's 2011 Annual Convention is not simply an expense. It's an investment in your company, your staff and the future of the title industry. Whether you're looking for smarter technology, invaluable networking opportunities, or just plain good ideas, ALTA's Annual Convention is the place to make it happen.
It's also the best opportunity to attend professional development sessions and obtain valuable CE/CLE credits. Whether you are a title agent, escrow officer, attorney, operations manager or underwriter, the Annual Convention, which will be held Oct. 12-15 at the Charleston Place in Charleston, S.C., offers educational sessions covering a wide range of topics impacting the industry.
All told, there are 19 Professional Development sessions scheduled for this year's Annual Convention. Here's a glimpse of topics that will be addressed:
- Learn what's new with title insurance forms and important policy coverage court decisions
- Find out how title agents are faring with the new GFE/HUD-1
- Recognize red flags and simple solutions to avoid claims
- Discover how new loan quality requirements will impact how title companies deliver closed transactions back to funding lenders
- Get the latest on efforts to revamp mortgage disclosures, which will mean (once again) a new GFE and HUD-1
- Learn to use Internet marketing and social media to drive your business
- Find out how to utilize tools provided by ALTA to obtain a competitive advantage
- How to conduct business legally in attorney states
Click here to view the complete schedule of Professional Development sessions. CE/CLE credits are pending approval in several states. Check back at www.alta.org/meetings/annual/ for updates.
Register now and save $200. Click here to reserve your hotel room.