Are you new to ALTA Best Practices and unsure of how to start implementing the Best Practices standards? ALTA has created a number of tools to help you get started on the path towards Best Practices compliance.
Get additional information about the ALTA Best Practices to help give you a better understanding of how you can adopt policies and procedures that will meet the Best Practices standards.
Learn more about the ALTA Best Practices assessment process and help ensure that your company is in the best position to work with your lender partners.
After undergoing an ALTA Best Practices assessment, you want to be able to share your compliance achievements! ALTA has created helpful tools to allow you to demonstrate your compliance with Best Practices with lenders and other third parties.
FAQ + Help
Answers to frequently asked questions to help ensure industry receives consistent guidance about the Best Practices. If you do not see an answer to your question, you can fill out the FAQ Question Form.
Some of these documents are only available to ALTA Members and Best Practices Subscribers (marked [M]).
If you are not an ALTA member and would like to purchase a Best Practices Subscription, please visit our Publications Page and select the Best Practices Subscription that best suits the needs of your company.
If you are a member or subscriber, Please Log In.
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 Framework: Title Insurance and Settlement Company Best Practice (v. 4.0 - Effective 05-23-2023)
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 Framework: Assessment Procedures (v. 4.0)
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 Framework - Overview Presentation
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 - Pillar 1-7 Assessment Readiness Guide [M]
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 - Policy and Procedure Creation Guidance [M]
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 - Policy and Procedures Sample Table of Contents [M]
- ALTA Best Practices 4.0 - Template for Policy and Procedures [M]
Check out ALTA's Elite Providers that can assist with Best Practices implementation, compliance, and assessments.