CFPB Appoints New Advisory Committee Members
March 7, 2023
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) appointed new members to the Consumer Advisory Board.
The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act charges the CFPB with establishing a Consumer Advisory Board to provide advice on a variety of consumer finance issues. Members of the Consumer Advisory Board represent the various districts of the Federal Reserve System. Each member appointed to the Consumer Advisory Board was recommended by a president of a Federal Reserve Bank.
Consumer Advisory Board
- Sol Anderson, President & CEO, Evanston Community Foundation (Evanston, IL) [7th District – Chicago]
- Watchen Harris Bruce, President & CEO, Baltimore Community Lending, Inc. (Baltimore, MD) [5th District – Richmond]
- Jorge Cruz, Executive Director-Greater Newark Office, Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC) (Newark, NJ) [2nd District - New York]
- Muneer Karcher-Ramos, Director, Office of Financial Empowerment, City of Saint Paul (Saint Paul, MN) [9th District – Minneapolis]
- Annika Korling Little, Managing Director, Asset Funders Network (Chicago, IL) [11th District – Dallas]
- Sarah B. Mancini, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center Atlanta, GA) [6th District – Atlanta]
- Markita Morris-Louis, CEO, Compass Working Capital (Philadelphia, PA) [3rd District – Philadelphia]
- Sarah Dieleman Perry, Director of Economic Opportunity, Neighborhood Allies (Pittsburgh, PA) [4th District – Cleveland]
- Rebecca Regan, Chief Executive Officer, Capital Link (Boston, MA) [1st District – Boston]
- Tyrone Roderick Williams, Chief Executive Officer, Fresno Housing Authority (Fresno, CA) [12th District - San Francisco]
- Paul Woodruff, Vice President of Community Development, St. Louis Community Credit Union (St. Louis, MO) [8th District - St. Louis]
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.