Grab Your Discount on ALTA's Education Courses
December 7, 2021
Spend Your Training Budget Before the End of the Year
We are quickly heading into 2022, and you are probably starting to think about wrapping up your annual budgets. If you have money left over for on-the-job training, now is a great time to consider who on your staff can benefit from an online course through ALTA’s Elevate Learning Center! From beginners to experts, the Learning Center has education for staff at all levels. Through the end of 2021, ALTA is offering a 15% discount on education courses.* (Use the code Special21 when you check out.) And don't forget, an ALTA membership provides you with special pricing as well.
Sponsored by Qualia, Elevate includes six online courses:
- “Nuts and Bolts of the Land Title Industry” was designed to be part of employee onboarding.
- “Title 101” provides instruction on the basic principles of the title insurance industry.
- “Title 201” offers more advanced instruction.
- “Understanding Commercial Transactions” equips you with commercial transaction concepts.
- “Escrow Accounting Procedures” teaches a model system of managerial practices.
- NEWLY UPDATED: “Ethics in the Title Industry” addresses title-related ethical issues.
The courses include videos, reading materials, quizzes and/or a resource guide as well as a certificate of completion. CE/CLE credits are offered for some of the classes in certain states. ALTA makes title education as convenient as possible: Study at your own pace and in your own place!
*Discount cannot be combined with other offers.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.