Insuring Native American Land: Applying What We Have Learned
October 18, 2021
Register for Conclusion of Four-part Webinar Series
If you're dealing with Native American lands, be sure not to miss this important webinar! In the final webinar of this four-part series, industry experts will review many of the concepts presented in the previous programs and apply those concepts to underwriting issues presented by hypothetical situations. The presentation will dig into underwriting issues involving commercial and residential transactions. Register for this webinar to help your company avoid potential pitfalls when handling transactions involving Native American land.
- Nancy Appleby, Chair of Native American Lands Work Group Owner of Appleby Law PLLC
- Megan Powell, Vice Chair of ALTA's Native American Lands Work Group and an Underwriter for First American Title Insurance Co.
- Orlando Lucero, Vice President and New Mexico State Underwriting Counsel for Fidelity National Title Insurance Co.
- Cindy Guanell, Regional Underwriting Director - Pacific Northwest Region for First American Title Insurance Co.
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Nov. 10
CE/CLE is not available for this webinar.
Click here to view the previous three parts of this series.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.