How to Use Social Media as a Digital Marketing Tool
February 3, 2021
Learn How to Stop the Scroll!
Capturing attention on any social media platform feels like a feat of strength! Social media can be a cost-effective way for title and settlement companies to reach target audiences and grow their market share. Powered by the Homeowner Outreach Program, ALTA provides members several digital advertising and marketing options that can be used on social media platforms. There are also several resources to educate real estate agents, consumers and lenders about the benefits of title insurance and how it protects property rights. Become part of the conversation to control your message through social media. Your next deal could be one “like” away!
Join us for a free ALTA Insights webinar on Feb. 24, 12:00-1:00 p.m. EST, that will discuss:
- The marketing resources available that can be used right away and where to find them.
- How title and settlement agents have used the material and what are the unique uses of the resources.
- Testimonials on the resources used that have resulted in successful campaigns.
- Tips and demo to get started or how to enhance your current digital marketing efforts.
- Linda Grahovec NTP | Director of Education and Marketing Strategy | FNF Family of Companies
- Patrick Harris | Business Development | Western Title Co.
- Kaelyn Guillory | Marketing Director | Ironclad Title
This free webinar is sponsored by the FNF Family of Companies.
CE/CLE is not available for this webinar.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.