New AIM For Windows And VAX AIM Versions Showcased At ALTA® Tech Forum 2002
February 15, 2002
HOUSTON - (February 14, 2002) Landata Systems Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), will demonstrate new versions of AIM(R) for Windows(R) and VAX AIM(R) at the 2002 ALTA Tech Forum Feb. 17 - 19 in New Orleans.
"The new releases of these two programs offer features that will save the user time, increase user productivity and provide better tracking capabilities," said Jennifer Dumas, AIM corporate product manager, Landata Systems, Inc. "We are continually updating our programs to provide our customers with tools that require less manual intervention and eliminate duplicate data entry, which can significantly increase an office's productivity."
AIM for Windows
AIM for Windows, version 4.0, with access via Titlelogix.com(TM) Landata Systems' managed solutions partner (MSP) service, offers time-saving features and tools, including:
- Sub-line changes that allow users to input more prorations and pay-offs that roll up as a calculation to the HUD.
- The addition of new Order Information fields on the Customer tab for commission percentage amounts for the listing and selling brokers.
- A two-way flow of information has been added between the Order Entry and Closing modules.
- The Closing module payee field automatically updates the primary and secondary customer information every time it is changed in Order Information, eliminating dual data entry.
- Mortgage Broker and Payoff Lender information can now be entered in Order Information and used in the Document Production and Closing modules.
Users can access AIM for Windows 4.0 via Titlelogix.com using the Internet. Other title industry applications and tools, such as accounting tools, Microsoft(R) Office and e-mail and faxing programs, are also available to Titlelogix.com users.
VAX AIM 9.8.1
The newest version of VAX AIM offers the following new features:
- A new report, which can be sorted by date, measures electronic orders received by VAX AIM.
- A new document preparation paragraph sequence numbering feature increases the amount of auto paragraph numbers available to more than 18,000.
- Windows 2000 certification of the PC server for e-mail, which allows users to e-mail directly from the AIM Print Services menu within VAX AIM.
2002 ALTA Tech Forum
Landata Systems will exhibit jointly in the Stewart booth (#119) with fellow Stewart subsidiaries Landata Group, Inc. and Stewart Mortgage Information. In an adjacent booth, the newest subsidiary in the Stewart family, Ultima Corp., will demonstrate its Title Search? software. Together, Stewart companies offer one-stop shopping for title industry technology and information.
The American Land Title Association is a trade association that represents the interests of the land title industry on a national level. The ALTA Tech Forum offers its members an opportunity to attend educational sessions and exhibits to learn about the latest issues affecting the industry.
For more information about the ALTA Tech Forum, visit <http://www.alta.org>.
Source: Landata Systems, Inc.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.