Title and Escrow Claims Guide, Annual Update and Title Insurance Law Newsletter
A login is required for all purchases and subscriptions. To receive login information, you can create an account online, send an email to email@example.com or call 800-787-2582.
Title and Escrow Claims Guide (Second Edition)
Published since 1996, the Title and Escrow Claims Guide is the favored research tool for land title industry claim administrators and retained counsel. The second edition is the first comprehensive revision of this essential reference book.
The guide provides more than 1,400 pages of practical analysis that is valuable for:
- training supervisors
This is an electronic publication. A printed version in an expandable post binder is available for a $70 delivery fee.
Title and Escrow Claims Guide Annual Update
Purchase this supplement to the second edition of the Title and Escrow Claims Guide to keep up to date on important court decisions impacting the land title industry, as well as legislative and regulatory changes, including:
- discussion on 200 new cases
- additions to chapters on covered risks, exclusions, exceptions, escrows, agent issues and abstracter liability
- complete recap of new state laws and cases on closing protection letters
- analysis of ALTA policy forms adopted in 2012
- Full coverage of hot issues in measurement of loss: date of loss, the covenant to clear title diligently, how a depreciation in land value has been counted as loss, and thorny issues about measurement of loss under the loan policy
- Dozens of new equitable subrogation cases
The Title Insurance Law Newsletter
Since 1992, the newsletter has been the authoritative monthly source for legal developments in the land title industry. This is a great publication for title agents, approved attorneys, underwriters, claim administrators, and attorneys who practice in title insurance defense work or conveyancing disputes.
The newsletter reports on cases addressing:
- title insurance coverage
- class actions and regulatory enforcement
- escrow and closing duties
- agent/underwriter disputes
- conveyancing law
- RESPA and TILA compliance and violations