Invite Staff Back Home, Others Who Can’t Attend to Join the Conversation
Attending ALTA’s 2013 Annual Convention but want others in your office to be part of the discussion? Can’t make it to the convention but can’t afford to miss out on the great information?
Join our Virtual Conference or invite others to participate as ALTA will provide live video from the general sessions. You can watch all of the general session speakers and activities live at livestream.com/ALTAonline on your computer or mobile device.
There also is an integrated chat for discussion. All you need to do is choose a username and start chatting with other online viewers. We encourage you to contribute with questions and comments.
There’s still time to join us next month at The Breakers. Register today.
Here’s a look at who will speak during each general session:
Thursday, Oct. 10, 9:00-11:00 a.m. ET
- ALTA President Frank Pellegrini and ALTA CEO Michelle Korsmo will talk about new developments impacting the industry—including Best Practices and the CFPB’s integrated mortgage disclosures—and discuss why proper implementation of policies and procedures is just as important as the development.
- Tommy Spaulding, a world-renowned speaker on leadership who is the former president and CEO of Up with People, will talk about how building genuine and authentic relationships will maximize the success of your company and help ensure others share your vision.
Friday, Oct. 11, 9:30-11:30 a.m. ET
- Dr. Stan Humphries, Zillow’s chief economist, will offer his thoughts on the housing market and what level of appreciation we can expect over the next few years.
- Industry experts Sally Freudenberg, Rich Horn of the CFPB, Ben Olson of Buckley Sandler and Leslie Wyatt of SoftPro will analyze the CFPB’s proposed integrated mortgage disclosures and explain how the new mortgage rules and forms will impact the closing process.
Saturday, Oct. 12, 10:00-12:00 p.m. ET
- Jeff Noel of the Disney Institute will share how to implement a comprehensive training strategy and why this is vital to maintaining a competitive edge.
*Unfortunately, due to Disney corporate policy, this section will not be streamed.
- Incoming ALTA President Rob Chapman will share his vision for the Association over the next year and explain why it’s important to share with others the important role the industry plays in the real estate transaction.
Click here to view the complete schedule of the Convention.
Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for info about the Convention. Use #ALTA2013 if you “tweet” or post about what’s going on. Stop by our social media station for information on downloading our conference app or for any social media questions.
Personalized Marketing Video
As an added benefit, attendees will have the opportunity to record a short message about their company that will be included in a one-minute video promoting the benefits of title insurance. Don't worry about what to say. We will have a script prepared to aid you in the recording. To schedule a time to record your Personalized Marketing Video, please visit the ALTA Registration Desk at Annual Convention.