The Registration Brochure for ALTA's 105th Annual Convention, being held Oct. 17-20 in Colorado Spring, Colo., will be arriving in your mailbox and contains all the information you need to know about the schedule of events, conference hotel, travel accommodations and registration rates.
You can also download the Registration Brochure.
Register online and save $50!
Don't miss this opportunity to hear some energetic and riveting speakers, and learn the latest news on business and regulatory trends affecting our business. From the 2012 presidential election to the CFPB’s proposed rule and mortgage disclosures, there’s plenty to learn. There are also several exciting tours and events planned to enhance your experience and help you kick back and relax.
Here’s a glance at what’s in the Registration Brochure:
Special Invite from ALTA President Chris Abbinante
General Session and Professional Development Session Overviews
- Ronald Brownstein, editorial director of the National Journal, will provide an inside look at the presidential election and offer analysis on each of the candidates’ policies and impact each could have on the economy.
- Richard Cordray *, director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, will address the Bureau’s priorities for its Proposed Rule and Mortgage Disclosures and how it could bring changes to the settlement and title industry.
- Doug Duncan *, one of the country’s most accurate economists and entertaining speaker, will offer analysis on the latest economic statistics and how it will impact the future real estate and mortgage markets.
Learn how to reinvent your company as Jason Jennings, a business thought leader and best-selling author, will share lessons from leaders and organizations that that have successfully reinvented and transformed themselves and increased sustainability.
Continuing Education Credits
- ALTA is proud to offer Continuing Education credit in 17 states and Continuing Legal Education credit in 24 states.
Special Events and Tours
- Ice Breaker Reception & Opening of the Exhibit Showcase
- United States Air Force Academy & Garden of the Gods Tour
- TIPAC United States Olympic Training Center Tour
- Pikes Peak Cog Railway Tour
- Wolf Encounter
- Horseback Riding
- 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk
- Seventh Annual Michael F. Wille Memorial TIP AC Golf Tournament
Download the ALTA Smartphone App