Dear ALTA Member,
It's the little things that make a big difference!
How many times have we used those words in our business and personal relationships? Most successful people do the "little things" out of habit, because they have learned their added value.
One of the "little things" that make a big difference at ALTA is early convention registration.
- Networking opportunities are enhanced when early registration is high,
- Higher quality programming and speakers are more accessible for confirmed attendance meetings,
- Lowers present and future cost to everyone by eliminating expenses relating to incorrect estimates of convention resources (room blocks, meals, beverages, meeting space, etc.),
- Vendors and industry partners can commit appropriate personnel and resources (such as booth space and sponsorships) when they know a meeting is to be well attended.
- You and your company save money! For every Early Bird Registration, you save $200 off the regular rate.
Early registration seems like such a "little thing," but it has valuable present and future benefits. In short, everyone plans better -- which makes for a better experience -- when early registration happens.
The 2009 ALTA Annual Convention, to be held Oct. 21-24 at the Breakers in Palm Beach, Fla., is already on track to be a very pivotal and successful meeting.
It seems like such a "little thing!"
Thanks for all you do for our industry,
American Land Title Association
For additional information please contact the Meetings Department, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-261-2942.