Ethics in the Title Industry Online Course
Ethics in the Title Industry is a correspondence course specifically designed to address title-related ethical issues. All title industry professionals, from closers to legal counsel and from owners to administrative assistants, would benefit from taking this course.
The online format is very convenient and provides students with easy access to course content and immediate feedback on chapter tests. The courses are self study - students read a chapter and take a test. Most students complete a course within two or three months. The maximum time limit is one year.
- Introduce students to the basic rules and regulations surrounding the land title industry and the federal, state and local agencies responsible for compliance regarding those rules and regulations
- Acquaint students with the need for proper funds management
- Expose students to common fraud schemes and provide methods for avoiding/preventing fraud in the industry
- Introduce students to the ALTA Principles of Fair Conduct and discuss how they can act as a guide to assisting title companies and employees
- Acquaint students with some of the personal ethical challenges that they may face on the job and provide basic guidance on how to avoid pressure and temptation on the job
- Discuss how companies can create a code of ethics in order to set firm objectives for their employees
Online Course Format & Completion Timeline
LTI's Online Course materials and testing are delivered via the Internet. This format provides LTI students with convenient delivery of course content and immediate feedback of chapter test scores. The courses are self study - students read a chapter and take a test.
Most students complete a course within two or three months. The maximum time limit is one year.
- Understanding Compliance
- Pressure & Temptation
- Managing Funds
- Recognizing Fraud
- The ALTA Principles of Fair Conduct
- Making Ethics Personal
- Your Company Code of Ethics
- Everyday Ethics - Scenarios and Solutions
Ready to Enroll?
Click below, proceed with registration and checkout. Your enrollment processes through our database overnight.Â The next day, you can access your online course by visiting the ALTA Land Title Institute Online and start learning!
Try Before You Buy!
Certificate of Achievement for Graduates
A suitable-for-framing Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to each student who completes the course with an overall average of 70% or higher.
Questions? Please contact the Education department at email@example.com or call 800-787-2582 for more information.