Titlelogix.Com Offers Single-Seat Title And Escrow Solution
|May 17, 2002
HOUSTON - Landata Systems Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), offers a SINGLE-SEAT(SM) solution for the title and escrow industry on Titlelogix.com(TM), Landata/Stewart's managed solutions partner (MSP) service.
"Titlelogix.com is the best accumulation of integrated technology the title industry has ever seen," said Stewart Morris Jr., Stewart president and co-chief executive officer. "We are proud of the title agent production tools we can offer to the astute title agent through Titlelogix.com, and are excited about showing this technology to potential customers."
Titlelogix.com offers a SINGLE-SEAT(SM) solution for the title and escrow industry by integrating the following tools:
- AIM for Windows is Landata's powerful title and escrow system for order entry, document preparation, escrow accounting, closing, file tracking and management reporting. AIM for Windows integrates or works in conjunction with TitleSearch(R), StewartTrak(TM), SearcherNet(TM), and FileStor(R) on Titlelogix.com.
- TitleSearch is a title plant and document imaging system designedspecifically for title plant applications. TitleSearch includes powerful features to improve efficiency, productivity, accuracy, and security for a title plant operation. TitleSearch integrates with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com to decrease turn-time by performing an automated launch, name and legal search, search analysis and search scoring.
- StewartTrak is an order/vendor management system designed to electronically fulfill lender orders. The process includes auto-routing, tracking, document repository and an intelligent notification/compliance engine. StewartTrak integrates with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com.
- SearcherNet is an electronic title order fulfillment system coupled with a Searcher (Abstractor) vendor management system. Tied closely with AIM for Windows, a user can automatically send orders for remote title searching. SearcherNet integrates with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com.
- FileStor stores scanned paper and computer documents for archival of closed files. Its powerful management features let you retrieve, edit, track, assign workflow, and e-mail your documents from a system customized for the needs of your office. FileStor works in conjunction with AIM for Windows on Titlelogix.com.