Stewart Makes It Easier for Agencies to Access Title Policies
May 18, 2010
Stewart Title Guaranty Co. announced an integrated application for LPS SoftPro for Stewart’s network of title insurance agencies. With the new integration of Stewart Agency Technology and SoftPro, a real estate closing and title insurance software, it's easier than ever for title agencies using SoftPro to do business with Stewart.
“At Stewart we strive to provide our agencies with the products and services they need to improve their operations and make it easier for them to do business,” said George Houghton, executive vice president, Agency Services Group for Stewart Title Guaranty. “If title agencies use SoftPro, they can now enjoy direct access to Stewart policies previously accessible only through STEPS, Stewart Title Electronic Policy System, allowing new levels of productivity when producing title policies. The Stewart Agency Technology enables SoftPro users to increase efficiency, automate various parts of workflow and better manage forms.”
“We have worked closely with Stewart to develop the STEPS for SoftPro integration designed specifically for Stewart agencies,” said Joyce Weiland, president of LPS SoftPro. “We are constantly looking for new ways to help our customers become more efficient and streamline their internal processes. Stewart agencies using SoftPro have a unique opportunity to benefit from the many advantages that the STEPS technology has to offer. Not only is it bringing a valuable solution to their desktop, it’s doing so without adding additional costs.”
Features of the application include: Increased efficiency: Work smarter by accessing Stewart policies directly from the desktop.
- Access files quickly and easily
- Manage multiple policies within a single file through one screen
- Centrally maintain policy issuance information
- Automatically update policy number within SoftPro file
- Auto calculate underwriter remittance
- Policies automatically sent to the proper policy reporting system
- Void policies from within the title production system
- Edit and preview each policy prior to assignment of policy number
- Archive your policies as PDFs and easily reprint policy forms