Title Action Network Recognizes ‘Stars’ for Helping Growth
January 29, 2013
The Title Action Network (TAN), a free energized movement of title insurance professionals promoting the industry’s value and protecting homeownership rights, would like to recognize several members for helping drive participation.
These Title Action Network Stars are individuals dedicated to the title insurance industry and helping protect homeownership by growing the TAN. Through their efforts of asking peers and co-workers to join the Title Action Network, they recognize the value of a strong grassroots organization to be able to respond to issues at the state and national level.
More than 2,000 title insurance professionals have signed up for the Title Action Network. To get involved, go to www.titleactionnetwork.com to register. Contact Wayne Stanley for more information.
Here are the Title Action Network Stars:
- Dan Mennenoh, H.B. Wilkinson Title Company
- David Townsend, Agents National Title Company
- Jim Lamphere, Nebraska Land Title and Abstract
- Phyllis Mulder, Alliant National Title Insurance Company
- Greg Kosin, Greater Illinois Title Company
- Frank Pellegrini, Prairie Title
- Diane Evans, Land Title Guarantee
- Richard Welshons, DCA Title
- Tim Evans, Evans Title Agency
- Marty Henschel, Edina Realty Title
- Leslie Wyatt, SoftPro
- John Voso, Old Republic National Title Insurance
- Craig Haskins, Knight-Barry Title
- Linda Grahovec, Fidelity National Title Group
- Robert Treuber, New York State Land Title Association
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.