21 Tips for Successfully Managing Telecommuters
September 23, 2010
LTI Seminar/Webinar September 28, 2010
Chances are that on any given day 40% of your employees are working from home or outside the office. While that's not necessarily a bad thing, it does present you with two significant challenges.
The first is to ensure your telecommuters work at maximum efficiency. Second, you need to make certain your in-office productivity and morale don't suffer.
Join this tele-seminar and learn how to:
- Define and document the expectations, performance requirements, accountability measures, and the do's and don'ts of working outside your office
- Determine which staff members and job functions are best suited to work remotely - for both the individual telecommuter as well as the employees who will remain in office
- Avoid the five major potential liabilities associated with telecommuting
- Ensure remote workers remain available and responsive to in-office workers' needs
- Help your telecommuters avoid job burnout
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.