Senate Committee to Examine "State of the Insurance Industry: Examining the Current Regulatory and Oversight Structure"
July 29, 2008
Video Archive: Click here to view hearing
- Honorable Steven M. Goldman , Commissioner, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Mr. Travis B. Plunkett , Legislative Director, Consumer Federation of America
- Mr. Alessandro Iuppa , Senior Vice President, Zurich North America, on behalf of the American Insurance Association
- Mr. John L. Pearson , Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer, The Baltimore Life Insurance Company, on behalf of the American Council of Life Insurers
- Mr. George A. Steadman , President and Chief Operating Officer, Rutherfoord Inc., on behalf of the Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Mr. Thomas Minkler , President, Clark-Mortenson Agency, Inc., on behalf of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
- Mr. Franklin Nutter , President, Reinsurance Association of America
- Mr. Richard Bouhan , Executive Director, National Association of Professional Surplus Lines Offices
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.