House Comm Examines Legislative Proposals on Reforming Mortgage Practices
October 24, 2007
House Financial Services Committee Holds Hearing on Legislative Proposals on Reforming Mortgage Practices
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- The Honorable Martin J. Gruenberg, Vice Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- The Honorable John C. Dugan, Comptroller, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
- The Honorable John M. Reich, Director, Office of Thrift Supervision
- The Honorable JoAnn Johnson, Chairman, National Credit Union Administration
- The Honorable Randall S. Kroszner , Governor, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- The Honorable Steven L. Antonakes, Commissioner, Massachusetts Division of Banks
- Mr. Michael D. Calhoun , President and Chief Operating Officer, Center for Responsible Lending
- Ms. Janis Bowdler, Senior Housing Policy Analyst, National Council of La Raza
- Mr.Hilary Shelton, Director, NAACP Washington Bureau
- Mr. John Taylor, President and Chief Executive Officer, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Mr. John Hope Bryant, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Operation HOPE, Inc.
- Mr. .Bradley E. Rock, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Smithtown, on behalf of the American Bankers Association and America’s Community Bankers
- Mr. Kurt Pfotenhauer, Senior Vice President for Government Affairs and Public Policy, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mr. Marc Lackritz, President and Chief Executive Officer, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Mr. Marc S. Savitt, President, The Mortgage Center, President-Elect, National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Mr. Donald C. Lampe, Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, PLLC
Available Member Statements:
The printed version of this hearing will be posted as soon as it is available.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.