Senate Committee Holds Hearing on Hurricane Disaster Status
September 25, 2007
Hearing File: Summary of Provisions of the Gulf Coast Housing Bill
- Honorable Mary L. Landrieu (D-LA) , United States Senator
- Honorable Orlando J. Cabrera , Assistant Secretary for Public and Indian Housing, Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Mr. James Perry , Executive Director, Greater New Orleans Fair Housing Action Center
- Mr. Alan Brown , Vice President of Operations and COO, United Methodist Senior Services of Mississippi, Inc.
- Mr. James R. Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Providence Community Housing and Catholic Charities
- Ms. Emelda Paul, President, Lafitte Resident Council
- Ms. Amy Liu, Deputy Director of the Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution
- Mr. Edgar Bright , President, Standard Mortgage Corporation - on behalf of the Mortgage Bankers Association
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.