House Committee Holds Hearing on State of Mortgage Industry Problems
September 20, 2007
Witness List & Prepared Testimony:
- The Honorable Henry M. Paulson, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury, United States Department of the Treasury
- The Honorable Alphonso Jackson, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, United States Department of Housing and Urban Development
- The Honorable Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Mr. Daniel H. Mudd, President and Chief Executive Officer, Fannie Mae
- Dr. Richard F. Syron, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Freddie Mac
- Ms. Judith Liben, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute
- Mr. John M. Robbins, Chairman, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mr. Harry H. Dinham, CMC, Past-President, National Association of Mortgage Brokers (NAMB), The Dinham Companies
- Mr. Bruce Marks, Chief Executive Officer, Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of AmericaMr.
- Mr. Alex J. Pollock, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute
Available Member Statements:
Source: House Financial Services Committee
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.