House Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit Hearing on H.R. 3997, the "Financial Data Protection Act of 2005."
November 9, 2005
- Full Committee Chairman Michael G. Oxley
- Representative Judy Biggert
- Representative Gary L. Ackerman
- Representative Wm. Lacy Clay
- Mr. Oliver I. Ireland, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP, on behalf of Financial Services Coordinating Council
- Mrs. Josie Callari, Senior Vice President, Astoria Federal S&L Association and Chairman, America’s Community Bankers Electronic Banking and Payment Systems Committee, on behalf of America’s Community Bankers
- Mr. H. Randy Lively, President & CEO, American Financial Services Association
- Mr. Mark Bohannon, General Counsel and Senior Vice President Public Policy, Software and Information Industry Association
- Ms. Julie Brill, Assistant Attorney General, State of Vermont
- Mr. Evan Hendricks, Publisher, Privacy Times
- Mr. Karl F. Kaufmann, Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP, on behalf of Chamber of Commerce
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.