House Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Conducts Hearing
October 20, 2005
"Management and Oversight of the National Flood Insurance Program."
- The Honorable Richard Baker (LA)
- The Honorable Gene Taylor (MS)
- Mr. David I. Maurstad, Acting Director and Federal Insurance Administrator, Mitigation Division, Federal Emergency Management Agency, Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Mr. William O. Jenkins, Jr., Director, Homeland Security and Justice, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- GAO Report: "FEMA: Improvements Needed to Enhance Oversight and Management of the National Flood Insurance Program"