House Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Hearing entitled "Flood Map Modernization and the Future of the National Flood Insurance Program."
July 12, 2005
- Mr. David I. Maurstad, Acting Mitigation Division Director and Federal Insurance Administrator, Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Mr. William O. Jenkins, Jr., Director, Homeland Security and Justice, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Michael Bullock, President, Intermap Federal Services, Inc., Englewood, Colorado
- Mr. Scott K. Edelman, President, Watershed Concepts, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Ms. Cheryl A. Small, President, National Flood Determination Association, Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Mr. James R. Williams, Co-Chairman, Mapping and Engineering Standards Committee, Association of State Floodplain Managers, Inc., Lincoln, Nebraska
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.