Senate Banking Committee Announces Hearing on the Government Sponsored Enterprises
February 4, 2005
WASHINGTON, -- The Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee has scheduled a hearing for February 10th, on "The Role of the Government Sponsored Enterprises in the Mortgage Market."
The witnesses will be:
- The Honorable John C. Weicher, Federal Housing Commissioner/Assistant Secretary of Housing, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development;
- Professor Richard K. Green, George Washington University School of Business;
- Professor Anthony B. Sanders, Department of Finance, Ohio State University;
- Professor Susan M. Wachter, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania; and
- Mr. Allen Fishbein, Consumer Federation of America.