House Subcommittees on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit And Housing and Community Opportunity Conduct Joint Hearing entitled "Subprime Lending: Defining the Market and its Customers"
March 30, 2004
Links to Testimony)
- Mr. Sandor E. Samuels, Senior Managing Director and Chief Legal Officer, Countrywide, on behalf of Financial Services Roundtable
- Ms. Teresa Bryce, Vice President & General Counsel, Nexstar Financial Corporation, on behalf of Mortgage Bankers Association
- Mr. George Butts, Program Director, ACORN Housing Corporation of Pennsylvania, on behalf of Association for Community Organizations for Reform Now
- Mr. Eric Stein, Senior Vice President, Center for Responsible Lending of North Carolina
- Mr. Stergios Theologides, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, New Century Financial Corporation, on behalf of Coalition for Fair and Affordable Lending
- Dr. Charles W. Calomiris, Henry Kaufman Professor of Financial Institutions, Columbia University
- Dr. Anthony M. Yezer, Professor, Department of Economics, George Washington University
- Ms. Norma Garcia, Senior Attorney, West Coast Regional Office of Consumers Union
- Mr. Geoff Smith, Project Director, Woodstock Institute
- Dr. Michael Staten, Director, Credit Research Center, McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.