U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Financial Services Subcommittee on Housing and Community Opportunity Hearing on "Elderly Housing and Affordability Issues for the 21st Century"
July 17, 2001
- Thomas Slemmer, President, National Church Residences on behalf of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Jane O?Dell Baumgarten on behalf of AARP
- Robert Yoder, Sr., Vice President of Yoder Builders and Warrior Run Development on behalf of the Council for Affordable and Rural Housing
- Harry Thomas, Executive Director, Seattle Housing Authority
- Janice Monks, Executive Director, American Association of Service Coordinators
- Lee Felgar, Senior Vice President, Development & Acquisitions, Volunteers of America National Services
Source: House Financial Services Subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.