TIRS State Compliance Guide Access
The TIRS State Compliance Guide is a one year subscription that allows all employees of all your company's branches to access the downloads below. Each volume requires a separate subscription, and if someone at your company has not yet purchased or renewed its subscription, you cannot access the downloads.
You can find more information on TIRS State Compliance Guide below, including volume and document information.
After logging in, you will be returned here, and if you have access you will be able to download below. If you do not have access, you can purchase or renew a subscription.Please Log In
TIRS State Compliance Guide Information
Would it be helpful to have current updates on state laws, customs and practices relating to the title industry licensing and operating requirements in your state?
The TIRS State Compliance Guides, formerly known as the Title Insurance Regulatory Survey, are the most comprehensive collection of regulatory information and practices of the title industry available. This resource contains state-by-state regulatory and local practice material for entities establishing real estate title and closing operations, and is available for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Each state guide has been reviewed by in-state legal editors to ensure the proper legal and operational environment in all jurisdictions. The guides are organized into seven sections: Introduction, Title Insurers, Title Agents, Abstracters, Escrow/Closing Personnel, Market Practices, and Real Estate Practices.
For additional information, see the Washington DC free sample guide here!Benefits:
- Unique resource in the industry
- The Guides provide research support, learning and training opportunities
- Save research time and legal fees
- One subscription gives access to all employees in the company
- Great resource for:
- Existing title operations in a state to ensure continued compliance
- Underwriters, title agents, abstracters, and escrow/closing personnel expanding operations to new states
- Underwriters, title agents, abstracters, and escrow/closing personnel that work in multiple estates
- Real Estate Law firms
- New title agencies
- Vendors that work with the title industry, build software and/or consult other businesses
- Training staff
- Title industry consulting firms among others
Enterprise Pricing Information
Purchasing a one year subscription allows anyone in your company to access the data on the web and insure that you will always have the most up-to-date information available.ALTA Member Pricing for One Year Subscription:
- Complete Set: $1,999
- One regional volume: $499
- Single state for organizations with more than 20 employees: $225
- Complete Set: $3,999
- One regional volume: $950
- Single state for organizations with more than 20 employees: $350
- Complete Set - All volumes.
- Volume 1: Northeast - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- Volume 2: Mid-Atlantic - Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Volume 3: North Central - Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin.
- Volume 4: South Central - Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas.
- Volume 5: Southeast - Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia.
- Volume 6: West - Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming.
- Single State - Purchase the individual TIRS State Compliance Guide for the state of your preference.
Become a TIRS Editor Are you interested in being a TIRS State Compliance Editor? Please email Carolina Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
TIRS State Compliance Guide Downloads
Title Insurance Regulatory Survey Summary Chart Overview PDF File