Register for ALTA's Title Topics Webinar on April 10
Adopting appropriate policies and conducting ongoing employee training can ensure that a real estate settlement company can meet state, federal and contractual obligations governing the settlement process and provide a safe and compliant settlement.
Don’t miss our next Title Topics webinar from 2-2:30 p.m. ET, Wednesday, April 10 as our speakers discuss how e-recording can help you meet this best practice as well as the importance of developing procedures to ensure customers are charged established rates.
- Judi Souza of Escrow Expertise
- Patrick Curry of WACO Title Company
- Jerry Lewallen of eRecording Partners Network
- Jim DeGaetano of Ingeo Systems
What You’ll Learn:
- How to document your recording process and how e-recording can help
- How to track shipments of documents for recording
- How to respond timely to recording rejections
- How to ensure proper fees are charged
- Areas where fees can accurately be calculated
Click here to register. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. It's recommended you perform a system check before logging on. You may need to download software in order to access the webinar. There are several ways to join an ALTA Title Topics webinar depending on how you are connecting to the session. Click here for information.
ALTA’s Title Topics webinars are sponsored by SoftPro, which provides software designed specifically for the closing and title industry.