Two ALTA Member Title Companies Recognized as Top Workplaces in Michigan
December 10, 2013
Two title companies were recently recognized as being among the top Michigan workplaces in 2013 by the Detroit Free Press.
Liberty Title Agency and Title Source were among the top companies and organizations honored. Results were based solely on surveys about the workplace completed by their employees, according to the Detroit Free Press. This year, more than 50,000 Michigan workers at 216 employers participated in the survey.
Liberty Title, which opened in 1974, is based in Ann Arbor and has 95 employees. Liberty Title ranked 33 in the “small” business category. The company was honored as a top workplace in 2012 as well.
According to the survey, employees said this about Liberty Title:
- “I feel supported in the work that I do.”
- “I love helping people achieve their dream of homeownership.”
- “I love the opportunity to go out and conquer new business. I like being able to help realtors succeed in their business.”
Employees have these comments about the company:
- “Every day is different. There is constant change and the people I work with are amazing!”
- “I feel appreciated here and they give us the best of everything here in Detroit.”
- “I love the atmosphere at my company. I actually enjoy coming to work every day. New ideas are encouraged and executing on ideas is rewarded.”