Guerrilla Research - LTI Seminar/Webinar March 10
March 9, 2010
Rely on LTI
You'd like to be able to conduct research and measure your various communication channels and tools, but you don't have the time or the money. Sound familiar? Well, you're not alone.
In this very practical Webinar, you'll learn:
- Measurement tactics and tricks for time-strapped communicators who are on a shoestring budget.
- How to get the data that will drive your communications forward--without driving you crazy.
- What kinds of research will yield the most bang for your limited buck.
- How to set up and run "Guerrilla-style" focus groups that will tell you what's working and what isn't.
- How to package the information into presentations that you can use to drive change in the organization.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.