Senate Committee Holds Hearing on Predatory Lending Practices
February 7, 2007
Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Schedules Hearing for February 7th, on "Preserving the American Dream: Predatory Lending Practices and Home Foreclosures"
- The Reverend Jesse Jackson , President and Founder, RainbowPUSH Coalition
- Mr. Harry H. Dinham , President, National Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Mr. Hilary Shelton , Executive Director, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Mr. Martin Eakes , Chief Executive Officer, Self-Help Credit Union and the Center for Responsibe Lending
- Ms. Jean Constantine-Davis , Senior Attorney, AARP
- Mr. Douglas G. Duncan , Senior Vice President of Research and Business Development, and Chief Economist, Mortgage Bankers Association
- Ms. Delores King , Consumer
- Ms. Amy Womble , Consumer
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.