ATIM Convenes 21st Annual Conference
March 23, 2006
SAN DIEGO, Calif, March 22 – The Association for Title Information Management (ATIM) recently completed its 21st annual conference. This year’s conference focused on a number of topics related to land title databases, including:
- e-Recording: Case Studies
- Re-engineering the Back Office
- Convergence in Real Estate: Next on Our Horizon?
- Timely and Affordable Access to Public Records
- Land Records Management, and much more
About the Association for Title Information Management (ATIM):
The Association for Title Information Management (ATIM) is a non-profit organized in 1985 to sponsor an annual symposium to discuss land title databases (including title and abstract plants) and the role they play, or will play, in the real estate transaction and the title insurance industry in particular.
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or email@example.com.