House Subcommittees Conduct Joint Hearing on "Legislative Solutions to Abusive Mortgage Lending Practices"
May 24, 2005
- Mr. Joseph A. Smith, Jr., North Carolina Commissioner of Banks
- Ms. Stella J. Adams, Board of Directors, National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Washington, DC
- Mr. Martin D. Eakes,Chief Executive Officer, Center for Community Self Help, Durham, NC
- Mr. Micah S. Green, President, The Bond Market Association, Washington, DC
- Ms. Regina Lowrie, President-elect, Mortgage Bankers Association, Washington, DC
- Mr. Steve Nadon, Chief Operating Officer, Option One Mortgage, Irvine, CA, on behalf of the Coalition for Fair and Affordable Lending
- Ms. Lisa Bouldin-Carter, National Executive Director, BorrowSmart Public Education Foundation, Cincinnati, OH
- Ms. Martina Guilfoil, Executive Director, Inglewood Neighborhood Housing Services, Inglewood, CA,
- Mr. Alan E. Hummel, Chief Executive Officer, Iowa Residential Appraisal Company, West Des Moines, IA, on behalf of the Appraisal Institute
- Mr. Jim Nabors, Sandusky, OH, President-elect, National Association of Mortgage Brokers
Contact ALTA at 202-296-3671 or firstname.lastname@example.org.